A Multilingual Executive Assistant & Project Administrator is wanted by Irwin & Dow, a reputable recruitment firm with offices in Dubai. This is a unique chance for a highly qualified and experienced person to join a vibrant and fast-paced team and play a crucial part in the company’s development.
The chosen applicant will be in charge of managing a variety of initiatives and giving senior executives full support. Working directly with the executive team and other stakeholders, you will be expected to manage schedules, set up meetings, and coordinate project activities as a bilingual executive assistant and project administrator.
Benefits Of A Career In Irwin & Dow
- Exposure to a variety of industries: Irwin & Dow, a recruitment firm, works with customers in a range of industries. People may have a rare opportunity to learn about various businesses and the kinds of employment that are accessible within them thanks to this exposure.
- building relationships with clients and applicants is a big part of a recruiter’s job, therefore developing networking and communication skills is important. Working at Irwin & Dow can assist people in gaining networking, communication, and relationship-building abilities, all of which are crucial in many other professions.
- A defined career path is provided by Irwin & Dow, giving employees the chance to grow and take on more important tasks within the organization.
- Opportunity to positively impact lives: As a recruitment firm, Irwin & Dow assists job seekers in locating positions that complement their qualifications and interests. Being a part of that process can be satisfying because people can change people’s lives by helping them find jobs that are a good fit.
- Exposure to global employment markets: Irwin & Dow has offices in a number of nations, giving staff members the chance to interact with applicants and clients from all over the world. Their perspective will be widened, and they will be exposed to various cultures and work markets.
About The Job
A multilingual executive assistant and project administrator is a specialist who supports teams and executives with administrative and project management tasks in a bilingual setting. They are in charge of carrying out a variety of administrative duties, including managing office operations, organizing trips, scheduling meetings, and processing communications.
A bilingual executive assistant and project administrator are essential in project management in addition to their administrative responsibilities. They aid in the organization, coordination, and planning of projects, ensuring that time constraints are met and that resources are used effectively. To ensure that project objectives are met and that all stakeholders are kept informed of developments, they collaborate closely with team members.
Strong organizational, time-management, and communication skills are essential for an executive assistant who is also bilingual and a project administrator. They must be able to manage several activities at once and operate well in a fast-paced setting. They must be able to communicate with partners, clients, and coworkers in both English and the other language, therefore fluency in both is necessary. Ultimately, a multilingual executive assistant and project manager is an essential part of any team, supporting leaders and teams and ensuring the success of initiatives and projects.
Basic Qualifications For The Job
- Business administration, project management, or a related field as a bachelor’s degree.
- English and the language used in the nation or area where the company operates should both be spoken and written fluently.
- 3-5 years of experience in project management, executive assistance, or related industries.
- excellent communication and organizing abilities.
- a capacity for both independence and teamwork.
- a strong command of the computer, including competence in the Microsoft Office Suite and project management tools.
- the capacity to prioritize, multitask, and fulfil deadlines.
- familiarity with the cultures and business procedures of other countries.
- ability to keep confidentiality and pay attention to details.
- strong decision-making and problem-solving abilities.
Please be aware that these requirements may change based on the particulars of the position and the organization. It is usually preferable to consult the job description or get in touch with the employer directly for a detailed list of prerequisites.
How To Apply For The Job
- Go to the Irwin & Dow website or the employment board where the vacancy is posted.
- Be sure you have the required education and experience by carefully reading the job description and prerequisites.
- Compose your CV or resume by emphasizing your relevant education, training, and experience.
- Compose a cover letter outlining your qualifications for the post and why you are the ideal candidate.
- Follow the directions in the job advertisement to submit your application, along with any required additional materials.
- Await the company’s response before acting. If your application is accepted, you might be given the opportunity to interview.
- Attend the interview and be ready to discuss your background, abilities, and aptitude for the position.
- If you are given the position, thoroughly read the offer’s terms and conditions, such as the pay, benefits, and start date, and then answer appropriately.
- If you agree to the position, make sure you deliver all essential paperwork or information for onboarding and start your new employment as scheduled.