Emrill has been providing Integrated Facilities Management solutions since 2002.
We provide a range of innovative solutions specifically tailored to meet client needs supporting from master developments through to residential communities, and industrial and commercial offices.
Emrill operates throughout the UAE from offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, and Ras Al Khaimah, and our clients from all sectors of business and commerce are fully supported through our modern IT infrastructure and 24-hour call center.
Emrill has an excellent safety record and fully developed policies including Corporate Social Responsibility that ensures that our people are treated fairly and equitably and accommodated in first-class staff accommodation.
Assistant Bid Manager Vacancy
To assist the Senior Bid Manager and the Bid team to develop and implement winning strategies in the bidding process. Assist the Senior Bid Manager to review, analyze and manage the response to client RFPs, and manage required inputs in order to support the response to tender requirements.
Check More Latest Vacancies
- Help to support, develop and manage the bid team.
- To convert work-winning opportunities into successful and profitable contracts
- Assist the Senior Bid Manager to develop alternative commercial models and offerings
- Lead and manage the bidding process
- Help to define and implement bid management processes
- Help to create a bid strategy and work with the bid team resources to identify, capture and develop win themes
- To help ensure that submission documents are complete and fully responsive to formal and informal questions posed in the client’s bid documentation.
- To determine the likely response of competitors and to seek to positively differentiate the Emrill offering
- To assist the Senior Bid Manager to ensure that a bid is submitted on time and in the required format
- To keep the team updated on the progress of each bid throughout the process
- To monitor and challenge bid costs.
- Tender development support with the view to manage
- Review the inputs submitted by internal stakeholders.
- Site visits
- Management and clarification
- Develop and issue service Methodology
- Respond to PQQ’s (Pre-qualification questionnaire submission)
- Develop key milestones for tender Technical & Commercial deadlines
- Manage own work, handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Check bid team has captured and responded to the client’s technical specification – amend as required
Experience, Qualification Knowledge, and Skills
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
Member of a Professional Body with Intermediate Level Qualifications as an added advantage.
Minimum of 4 years of managerial experience in an FM service and/or similar industry
Solution Manager – Soft Services Vacancy
This position is responsible for preparing a compliant solution (Estimation) for prospective soft service bids via thorough analysis of tender documents as well as analyzing all risks associated with the tender to propose a winning solution.
- Strategizing the Bid Solutions as per its criticality and stakeholders affected.
- Manage a team of Solution Officers who will be reporting to the Solutions Manager.
- Reviewing the Soft Services RFP tender package consisting of tender terms and conditions, coordinating and carrying out site visits, understanding client/site-specific soft service requirements, reviewing site drawings, and reviewing material specifications of the built assets.
- Ensuring that the Pre and Post tender clarifications are sent and responded to in a timely manner.
- Assessing all commercial and operational risk aspects associated with a Soft Service tender and associated KPI and SLAs. The same will be reported to the relevant stakeholders along with a proposal to mitigate or reduce these risks.
- Strategizing the bid solution taking the above mitigation measures into consideration.
- Coordinating with respective subject matter experts at the Centre of Excellence (COE) and Operations team to ensure the proposed solution is compliant and complies with the technical (authority/statutory/Best Practices) requirements of that portfolio.
- Ensuring timely submission of Procurement related requests for the bids in a timely manner. Responsible for verifying the specialist service provider proposal and providing feedback to the relevant stakeholders.
- Ensuring that all the grey areas within the proposed bid solution are noted and caveated within the proposed bid solution to ensure mitigation of risks and disputes post-contract award.
- Reviewing technical proposals prepared by the proposal team to ensure the technical proposal is compliant and in line with RFP requirements set out by the Client.
- Handing over the project documentation to the relevant Operations team and ensuring that they are aware of all contractual obligations, contract terms and conditions, and financials, in order that this division has full operational responsibilities to execute the project as per terms and conditions of the client’s signed approval of services offered.
Education, Skills Required
- Degree in Business/Engineering or Relevant discipline
- Member of a Professional Body with Intermediate Level Qualifications as an added advantage.
- UAE driving license and vehicle essential.
- BICSc Certified preferred
- Knowledge of PPM/Cleaning regimes and FM contracts
- Knowledge of Cleaning machines and products
- Knowledge of sustainability and innovation related to Cleaning FM
- At least 5 years experience in a similar industry in UAE
- Experience in Estimation and cost modeling is essential