One of the top luxury goods merchants in the Middle East, Chalhoub Group, is presently hiring for a variety of fascinating marketing positions with competitive pay. The Chalhoub Group is renowned for its excellent work culture, great perks, and competitive compensation, so this is fantastic news for anyone interested in a career in marketing.
Throughout the course of its more than 60 years of operation in the Middle East, Chalhoub Group has established itself as a market leader in the retail of luxury goods. The business represents more than 300 brands and operates in 14 nations in the region. The Chalhoub Group is a great location to begin or advance a marketing career because of its knowledge and experience in the pitch.
The Chalhoub Group’s marketing positions provide individuals with a singular chance to work in a fast-paced, dynamic atmosphere with motivated professionals dedicated to achieving excellent results. Within the Chalhoub Group, marketing positions may involve a variety of duties, such as market analysis, public relations, and digital and brand management.
Advantages Of a Career In Chalhoub Group
The Chalhoub Group offers competitive wage packages, which is one of the biggest advantages of working there. Salary levels are quite competitive, with many marketing positions paying much more than equivalent jobs at other local businesses. This is a result of the business’s dedication to luring in and keeping the greatest individuals in the sector.
The Chalhoub Group provides its employees with a variety of benefits, including health insurance, paid time off, and hefty bonuses, in addition to competitive compensation. Also, the business places a strong importance on employee development, offering ongoing training and development opportunities to aid in employees’ career advancement.
There are numerous openings in the area right now if you’re interested in a marketing career with the Chalhoub Group. These jobs include ones in public relations, market research, digital marketing, and brand management. Applicants with a history in marketing and retail experience for premium items are both invited to apply.
Latest Marketing Jobs In Chalhoub Group
|Marketing Executive – TRYANO||Dubai, UAE|
|Performance Marketer||Dubai, UAE|
|Senior Communications Manager – Fenty Universe||Dubai, UAE|
|Omni-Channel Retail Director – Arabic Speaker||Dubai, UAE|
|eCommerce Trading Director||Dubai, UAE|
|Brand Executive||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Senior Brand Manager – Elemis & Erborian||Dubai, UAE|
|eCommerce Manager||Dubai, UAE|
|Influencer Marketing Executive||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Senior Loyalty Brand & Programme Marketing Manager||Dubai, UAE|
|Retention Marketing Manager||Dubai, UAE|
Basic Qualification For The Job
Minimum requirements for marketing positions with Chalhoub Group:
- It is preferable to have a bachelor’s degree in marketing or a similar discipline.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience is required, ideally in the upmarket retail sector.
- An advantage includes having knowledge of digital marketing, social media, branding, and customer experience.
- Good communication, analytical, and creative abilities are necessary.
- Besides knowing Arabic or other local languages, fluency in English is required.
How To Apply For Chalhoub Group Jobs
How to Apply for Jobs in Chalhoub Group:
- To look for open marketing roles, go to the Chalhoub Group career website or job boards.
- Choose the position you wish to apply for and carefully review the job description, specifications, and duties.
- The “Apply Now” option should be clicked, the application form filled out, and your resume and cover letter upload.
- Send in your application, then wait for a response from the hiring staff of the business.
- If your application is shortlisted, you might be asked to take part in a series of interviews and tests to determine your qualifications for the position.
- If you are chosen, the Chalhoub Group will make you an offer, and you’ll start working for one of the most reputable and prosperous luxury retail businesses in the Middle East.