A renowned legal company is now hiring an administrative assistant, and JEX Personnel, a top recruitment agency with offices in Dubai, is advertising the post. A highly organized and meticulous person has an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant team of experts.
The chosen applicant will be in charge of giving the firm’s attorneys and other employees administrative support. Managing calendars, making appointments, setting up meetings, and keeping private files and records are all part of this. Also, the administrative assistant will be expected to assist with research, produce legal papers, and draught communications as needed.
JEX Personnel is dedicated to giving everyone, regardless of color, gender, religion, or nationality, equal job opportunities. Also, the corporation provides attractive benefits packages, such as health insurance.
Advantages Of A Career In JEX Personnel
- High job demand: Companies of all sizes and industries rely on staffing firms to help them discover suitable workers, creating a strong job demand for the staffing business.
- Opportunities for growth: There are prospects for development into management or leadership roles as you work with JEX personnel and build your talents.
- Diversity of work: JEX staff responsibilities frequently entail collaborating with clients from different sectors of the economy, which can make for a varied and fascinating work environment.
- Flexibility: For people looking to combine their professional and personal lives, many JEX personnel positions offer flexibility in terms of working hours, location, and assignment kinds.
- Assisting others: You can be satisfied and fulfilled in this position by assisting individuals in obtaining employment and businesses in locating the best personnel.
- Learning opportunities: Working for JEX gives you the chance to learn about various businesses, industries, and job responsibilities, which can help you advance your career.
- Competitive pay: A lot of JEX personnel positions come with competitive pay as well as perks like paid time off, health insurance, and retirement plans.
About The Job
Your main duty as an administrative assistant in a law firm is to support lawyers and other legal professionals with their administrative and secretarial needs. Some of your main responsibilities might be:
- answering the phone and connecting callers with the proper department or person
- greeting customers and visitors and seeing to it that they are attended to as soon as possible
- arranging appointments, gatherings, and court appearances on behalf of attorneys and other legal experts
- upkeep and management of physical and electronic records and materials
- composing and preparing legal notes, documents, and letters
- Keeping up with and managing legal databases and software
- conducting investigations into legal issues, cases, and other pertinent data
- helping with billing and accounting duties, such as creating invoices and keeping track of spending
- carrying out routine office tasks, including purchasing supplies and maintaining office equipment
- assisting attorneys and other legal professionals throughout trials and court hearings.
You need good communication and organizational abilities, as well as the capacity to multitask and perform well under pressure, to be a successful administrative assistant in a legal office. Also, you need to be well-versed in the jargon, rules and practices of the law. It might also be necessary to be proficient in legal software and Microsoft Office.
- Education: A high school diploma or its equivalent is normally necessary, while certain employers might favor applicants with an associate’s or bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject, like business administration or paralegal studies.
- Experience: Although certain entry-level positions may be available for those without prior experience, it is frequently recommended that candidates have relevant work experience as an administrative assistant, legal secretary, or in a law office setting.
- Computer Skills: For this work, it is usually necessary to have strong computer abilities, particularly familiarity with Microsoft Office programs. Knowledge of case management or legal software may also be helpful.
- Communication Skills: A law firm administrative assistant needs to have excellent verbal and written communication abilities. Effective communication skills with clients, lawyers, and other staff members may fall under this category.
- Good organizational abilities are essential for managing a demanding job, making appointments, and keeping track of paperwork. Furthermore crucial is the capacity for multitasking and attention to detail.
- Legal Knowledge: While it’s not always necessary, certain companies might favor applicants who have some fundamental legal knowledge or experience working in a law firm environment. This may entail being acquainted with legal jargon, court procedures, and legal paperwork.
- Professionalism is crucial because administrative assistants at law firms frequently serve as the first point of contact for customers. This might entail acting professionally, keeping a good outlook, and using discretion when handling private information.
How To Apply For The Job
- Go to the JEX Personnel website or the employment board where the position was posted.
- Find the job posting for the Administrative Assistant – Law Firm position and carefully read the criteria and job description.
- Create a cover letter and CV that highlight your pertinent qualifications for the position.
- To upload your resume and cover letter, click the “Apply” button on the job posting and follow the on-screen directions.
- Fill out any surveys or application forms that are required.
- Send JEX Personnel your application, then wait for a response.
- If you are chosen for an interview, get ready by reviewing sample interview questions and learning about the business.
- Show up for the interview and dress professionally.